Kingdom Quest: How to Build a Business that Lasts
Kingdom Quest is a two-part B2B series that explores the stages of successful journey management for any size organization and what it takes to build businesses that last. Led by Judiffier Pearson of the Small Business Development Center at Clayton State University, these sessions will explore just what it takes to have business staying power.
Whether you are a business owner or have decision making power in your current job or not, this is critical information you need in anticipation of the time when you do!
Part I (July 8): Calculating the Cost of the Adventure That Calls You
• The future worth fighting for.
• How to assess feasibility.
• How to “cast” vision for your organization.
• How to translate strategy into specific missions and measurable outcomes.
• The dangers of setting out on your own and where to find mentors and allies.
Part II (August 12): Journey Management and Corporate Dragon-Slaying
•How to identify your dragons and prepare your team(s) for battle.
• How to overcome internal weaknesses and external threats.
• How to navigate ambiguity and manage risk.
• Who should realign fragmented units toward corporate objectives.
• How to develop accountability systems that work.
• What happens after you’ve slayed your dragons?