The National Chamber Foundation along with TradeRoots and the Brazil-U.S. Business Council have been awarded a Department of Commerce Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) for 2011-2012. The agreement is designed to help small and medium sized companies grow their businesses through exports. In particular, they are looking for green technology companies who would like to begin exporting, or expand their exports to Brazil.
Grow Your Green Business!
Sign up here. ( http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/export_green)
Below you will find more information about this program and the benefits offered. Complete the survey above to qualify as an Export Green company.
Why Brazil? The country’s rapid economic growth, constantly increasing demand for U.S. imports, favorable political climate, and positive demographic trends make Brazil an attractive market.
A few facts:
- Brazil is the eighth largest economy in the world. With a GDP of $1.6 trillion, and an average annual growth of 3.7% from 2000–2008, and projected annual average growth of 5.2% through 2011, Brazil is a market that can’t be ignored.
- Brazil is particularly receptive to environmental technologies in areas where U.S. businesses have a strong competence to compete.
- Brazil is investing heavily in infrastructure to accommodate the rapid growth of recent years and prepare for the 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Companies looking to boost their revenue will learn how to navigate and succeed in the Brazilian market through Export Green. The following activities are open to all U.S. companies currently engaged in green technology:
- National Survey: Let us know what sector you are in, and how we can help you enter or expand in the Brazil market.
- Newsletter: Join the mailing list to get up to date information on Brazil and events in your area.
- U.S.-Brazil Business Forums and Webinars: Sign up to attend one of our events or webinars—these how-to events will provide the tools and resources you’ll need to succeed.
- Trade Missions: Take advantage of Brazil’s booming economy by joining one of two trade missions designed specifically for American green technology companies.
Investing in the export potential of your company could bring dramatic gains—95% of all consumers live outside our borders. This program offers you the opportunity to tap into the fastest growing consumer market in our hemisphere.